Accessible Car Hire France
Accessible Car Hire France. Handiscover provides information for customers to find the freedom to enjoy their dream holiday. There are many options for accessible car hire in France
Accessible Car Hire Companies France
There are several options for disabled customers needing to hire a car in France. Depending on whether you want to hire an adapted vehicle or an available vehicle. Some companies even offer vehicle hire with a driver.
Handynamic has several agencies across North, West and South France. They offer delivery and collection of all their accessible vehicles throughout France and Europe. They offer low hire rates on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Hire is inclusive of fully comprehensive insurance and 24/7 automotive help by AXA Assistance. All vehicles from their range of three options are the latest models available:
Accessible van hire for several wheelchairs
Accessible van hire for one wheelchair
Adapted automatic vehicles with hand controls
Mobility Accessories including ramps, lifts, and wheelchair restraints, etc.
PtittCar offer air-conditioned vehicles that are well equipped. They provide wheelchair accessible vehicles with a uniformed driver. All drivers are bilingual with tourism knowledge. They offer:
Various Wheelchair accessible vehicles, the largest up to 8 passengers or 4 wheelchairs.
Adapted vehicles available without a driver.
Hire or wheelchairs or scooters also available
DLM set themselves a challenge for the third millennium. The problem of providing mobility to those with the most reduced mobility. They offer cars, minibuses or TPMR for up to 9 people. The TPMR vehicles have the following options:
TPMR vehicles can carry a passenger combination from 1 – 5 wheelchairs
Manual or electric ramps
The full restraint system for all wheelchairs
Driver or front passenger has complete control of wheelchair-bound passengers.
Quick and direct access to all wheelchair passengers from inside the vehicle.
All vehicles meet EU accessibility standards.
Other Useful Travel Information
- 5 tips for flying as a wheelchair user
- Travel Tips-Money
- Travel Tips-Insurance
- Travel Tips-Visa
- Flights and Airport Assistance -Easyjet Airline
- Flights and Airport Assistance – Ryanair
- Flights and Airport Assistance – British Airways
- Car Rental for Manual Wheelchair Users
Other Wonderful Travel Destinations and Beaches in the World
- Paris Disabled Friendly Destination Guide
- Nice Disabled Friendly Destination Guide
- Barcelona Disabled Friendly Destination Guide
- Lisbon Wheelchair Accessible Guide
- Marseille accessible travel guide to disabled friendly holidays
- Mallorca Disabled Friendly Destination Guide
- An Accessible Guide to Dubrovnik, Croatia: What to See and How to Get Around
- The Top 4 Wheelchair Accessible Beaches in France
- The Top 6 Wheelchair Accessible Beaches in the UK
- Top 5 Wheelchair Accessible Beaches in Spain
- 8 of the Top Wheelchair Accessible European Beaches