Do you want to become a Handiscover Accessible Travel Blogger?
Apply now to be part of our Handiscover Accessible Travel Blogger Team – Contributor Position
- First, send us an example of your skills as an accessible travel blogger. Send us an original piece of your own writing about your own travels, a destination you have travelled to and experiences you have had.
- Propose your article title with us first, to make sure that it is the type of subject we accept on Handiscover Travel blog. We will give guidance and tips, before you start writing.
- Content word count: minimum of 1000 words
- Excellent quality photos (800 x 600 px) landscape format only. Only use your own photos. Do not use pictures from the internet, as you may be breaching copyright law. This will be your sole responsibility!
- The article piece should be in English language without grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
- Please prepare 4 to 5 sentences BIO information about yourself and also submit a profile picture in high resolution. Preferably a nice head-shot of yourself which fills the whole frame is best.
If we can accept your first article, we will publish it on Handiscover Travel blog as a Guest Post.
Once you have successfully submitted three Guest Posts, then we can accept you as an official Handiscover Travel Writer, with access to create and publish your own articles. We pay some of our writers depending on the articles and project, range from $15 to $100.
Your three first Guest Posts will become your Handiscover Travel Blogger portfolio.
Please fill out your application form and send us your proposed article to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT – ‘Original piece of your own writing’ – This means it must entirely your own work, nothing copied from anywhere else. It must also not have been published anywhere else before, on paper or online.
If we accept a piece of work and we agree to publish it on Handiscover Travel Blog, that same piece of work cannot be published on any other website.